THIS POLICY IS APPLICABLE FROM THE DATE SHOWN ON THIS PAGE. THE LIST OF THE OLDER VERSIONS CAN BE SEEN ON OUR LEGAL CENTER AND CAN BE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST, USING THE DEDICATED FORM AVAILABLE INSIDE OUR LEGAL CENTER.
This Privacy statement explains what information we gather about you, what we use that information for, and who we give that information to. It also sets out your rights in relation to your information and who you can contact for more information or queries.
This Privacy statement describes how PMC handles personal information collected through the site innohub.space that link to this Privacy statement (“the Website”). By using the Website and providing personal information to PMC, you acknowledge you have read this Privacy statement, and, to the extent your consent is necessary and valid under applicable law, you consent to the collection and use of such personal information by PMC in accordance with this Privacy statement. In this Privacy statement, your information is sometimes called “personal data” or “personal information”. We also sometimes collectively refer to handling, collecting, protecting or storing your personal information as “processing” such personal information.
The law allows us to process your personal data in the way we do because the processing is:
- necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests that we pursue, which are:
- to run and administer our business
- to provide you with our services and products
- to evaluate, develop or improve our services and products
- to keep you informed about relevant products and services you are using
- to provide you with an efficient and smooth customer experience
- necessary for the performance of our contract with you
- necessary to satisfy any legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subject, or permitted by you because you have given us consent.
Links to other sites
What information we collect
- Your name
- Your contact information:
- email address
- telephone number
- Your social account information (LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter)
How we collect personal information
Your personal information is collected by filling in forms on the website or by corresponding with us by phone, messenger, e-mail or by using the social buttons on the website. We may receive information about you from other sources, including publicly available databases and combine this data with information we already have about you. This helps us to provide services that may be of your interest. In addition, with regard to each of filling in of any form on the website, we may collect certain information (e.g.: date/time stamp, IP address).
How we use personal information
The purpose for collecting your personal information is to be able to communicate with you and to provide you with the services that are available on the website and on any of its sub-sites. We will not use your personal information for other purposes and we will not transfer/give/sale your personal information to third parties. We may disclose personal information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- when explicitly requested by you
- for regulatory compliance purposes
We may also disclose your personal information to law enforcement, regulatory and other government agencies as required by and/or in accordance with applicable law or regulation.
Retention of personal information
We will retain your personal information on our system only for as long as we need it in accordance with the purposes we collected, or as it is required by the law. Your personal information will be stored both in electronic and physical formats. When we will receive a request for deleting personal information we will remove any and all records (electronic records or physical records) except for those records which are subject to be retained as required by the law (e.g., contracts, invoices). We will keep also the records about your activity on innohub.
At any time, you have the right:
- to be informed about the processing of your personal data
- to request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you
- to request rectification of your personal data if you consider that it is inaccurate or not up-to-date
- to ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it
- to restrict/withdraw consent for processing of your personal data
You can contact us at [email protected] if you want to enforce any of these rights. Any request for access to your personal data must be in writing and we will respond within a reasonable period in compliance with Data Protection Legislation. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee (reflecting the costs of providing the information) or to refuse to respond where requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive. In this case, we will explain the situation to you and we will inform you about your rights.
We may Update this Privacy statement at any time by publishing an Updated version on this page. Please check back frequently to see any Updates or changes to our Privacy statement. The new modified or amended Privacy statement will apply from the revision date published on this page.
Contact information and complaints
If you have any questions or complaints about this Privacy statement or the way your personal information is processed on the website, or would like to exercise one of your rights set out above, please contact us by email at [email protected].