Specific Terms of Service: Innohub DOCS
THESE TERMS OF SERVICE ARE APPLICABLE FROM THE DATE SHOWN ON THIS PAGE. THE LIST OF THE OLDER VERSIONS CAN BE SEEN ON OUR LEGAL CENTER AND CAN BE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST, USING THE DEDICATED FORM AVAILABLE INSIDE OUR LEGAL CENTER.
These are the Specific Terms of Service for using innohub.space/docs operated by PMC. Please read these specific terms of service (“terms”, “terms of service”, “specific terms of service”, “STOS”) carefully before using innohub.space/docs site (the “service”, the "website", the "site") operated by PMC (“us”, ‘we”, “our”). This STOS is applicable for https://innohub.space/docs.
UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED, THE GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE ARE APPLICABLE FOR ALL SERVICES PROVIDED BY US ON THIS SITE OR ON ANY OF THE SUB-SITES. SPECIFIC TERMS OF SERVICE MAY APPLICABLE FOR EACH SERVICE WE PROVIDE TO YOU. ADDITIONALLY, WE MAY HAVE INDIVIDUAL CONTRACTS WITH YOU. IN CASE OF CONFLICTS BETWEEN THESE LEGAL DOCUMENTS, THE ORDER OF PRECEDENCE IS: 1. THE INDIVIDUAL CONTRACT WE HAVE WITH YOU; 2. THE SPECIFIC TERMS OF SERVICE; 3. GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE. FOR FULL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR LEGAL DOCUMENTS, PLEASE VISIT OUR LEGAL CENTER.
BY ACCESSING OR USING INNOHUB.SPACE/DOCS, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, THE USER, CUSTOMER, OR PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE THIS SITE.
Conditions of Use
The purpose of innohub.space/docs is to provide the information that we consider as needed for using our services. innohub.space/docs is an access-free service provided by innohub.space. "Access-free service" means that you do not need to have an innohub account in order to access this service. However, the access to some parts of the site may be restricted, thus while you will always have access to the service, it may be possible that you will not be able to see all the content that is published on the site.
Type of Content
The site makes available the following types (categories) of content:
- GENERAL PURPOSE CONTENT (GPC): This content is accessible and can be consulted on access-free basis. You don't need to have an account on innohub.space or, in the case that you have an account with us, you don't need to login on innohub in order to see this category of content;
- PROTECTED CONTENT (PC): This content is accessible only if you have an account with us and you are logged in to innohub;
- SERVICE PROTECTED CONTENT (SPC): This content is accessible only if you have an account with us, you are logged in to innohub and you are client/customer/subscriber to the related service provided by us;
CUSTOMER PROTECTED CONTENT (CPC): This content is accessible only if you have an account with us, you are logged in to innohub, you are client/customer/subscriber to a service provided by us and:
- you are a member of an organisation that use the related service and the organisation allowed you to see the content;
- you have an individual contract with us that for customising our services according to your needs and specific documentation was created in order to reflect the customisations;
Access to content
YOU EXPLICITLY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- GPC IS ACCESSIBLE TO ANY VISITOR OF THE SITE;
- PMC, AT ITS OWN DISCRETION, AT ANYTIME AND WITHOUT ANY NOTICE CAN MOVE SOME OR ALL CONTENT FROM GPC CATEGORY TO THE PC OR SPC CATEGORIES;
- PC IS ACCESSIBLE TO ANY LOGGED IN VISITOR OF THE SITE;
- PMC, AT ITS OWN DISCRETION, AT ANYTIME AND WITHOUT ANY NOTICE CAN MOVE SOME OR ALL CONTENT FROM PC CATEGORY TO THE GPC OR SPC CATEGORIES;
- SPC IS ACCESSIBLE TO ANY LOGGED IN VISITOR WHO SUBSCRIBED TO THE RELATED SERVICE;
- PMC, AT ITS OWN DISCRETION, AT ANYTIME AND WITHOUT ANY NOTICE CAN MOVE SOME OR ALL CONTENT FROM SPC CATEGORY TO THE PC OR GPC CATEGORIES;
- CPC IS ACCESSIBLE TO ANY LOGGED IN VISITOR WHO SUBSCRIBED TO THE RELATED SERVICE (DIRECTLY OR AS MEMBER OF AN ORGANISATION THAT USES THE RELATED SERVICE) AND WAS GRANTED BY PMC OR BY THE ORGANISATION WITH THE PERMISSION TO ACCESS THAT CONTENT;
- UPON RECEIVING THE CONSENT (FROM YOU - IF A SPECIFIC CPC CONTENT WAS CREATED FOR YOU, OR FROM THE ORGANISATION THAT USES THE RELATED SERVICE - IF A SPECIFIC CPC CONTENT WAS CREATED FOR THAT ORGANISATION AND YOU ARE MEMBER OF THAT ORGANISATION) PMC CAN MOVE PARTS OR ALL OF YOUR CPC CONTENT FROM CPC CATEGORY TO GPC OR PC OR SPC CATEGORIES;