Innohub Legal Center
Learn how to use Innohub Legal Center
Innohub Legal Center is the central repository of our legal documents. All applicable legal provisions related to all our services provided through innohub.space and its sub-sites are stored in the legal center. You will not find any legal documents on the innohub.space but you will find the links that will direct you to Innohub Legal Center (usually in the footer of each page of any sub-site.
Innohub Legal Center can be accessed from the main site (innohub.space) and from each sub-site. In the main site open the menu and select "Legal Center" option. In any page go each sub-site, scroll down to see the page footer and click on the "Terms" or "Terms of Service" links. This will direct you to the "General Terms of Service" section from which you can further navigate to the Innohub Legal Center or directly to the Innohub Legal Center. Some of our sub-sites may have links to the Innohub Legal Center into their menus, so you can use those links also, but this is not a general practice.
Using Innohub Legal Center is free and open to all visitors and registered users of innohub.space and of any of the sub-sites. You don't have to be registered and/or logged in for using Innohub Legal Center.
Innohub Legal Center is divided in several sections that are clearly visually identified. These sections are:
- General Terms: this sections provides the information about the General Terms of Service (TOS);
- Specific Terms: this section provides information about the Specific Terms of Service (STOS) that are individually applicable for one of our services/products;
- General Policies: this section provides information about the General Policies that are applicable when using innohub.space or any of the sub-sites.
- Legal issues: this section allows you to notify us about any legal issue that you encounter when using our services
- Privacy issues: this section allows you to notify us about any privacy issue that you may have when using our services
- Request older versions: this section allows you to request older versions of any of our legal documents
You will observe that each of our legal documents is valid and applicable from the date that is clearly shown on the page that presents the content of that document. However, you may have questions about legal aspects that may be no longer applicable but were applicable at an earlier date when you used our services. For this reason, you can use the Request older versions in order to ask us to send you the version of the legal document(s) that was/were applicable at the date that is of your interest.
For each legal document we provide the following information:
- The date from which the document is applicable: this information is shown on the page that presents the content of the document and also in summary section of Innohub Legal Center that is dedicated to that legal document. Only the date of the last update is visible but, hovering over the clock icon near to the date, you can see the time when the document was updated.
- The link to the document: this information is available only in the summary section dedicated to that document inside Innohub Legal Center. a Click on that link will open the page where the currently applicable version of the document is shown.
- Older versions of the document: this information is available only in the summary section dedicated to that document inside Innohub Legal Center. You will notice that each section shows a button named "SHOW OLD VERSIONS". Clicking on that button you will expand the history of that document. The history is presented in the form of a list (most recent versions on top) containing the date of update and a brief description of the update. Hovering over the clock icon next to the date you can see also the time when the update took place. You will also notice a small button labeled "COPY" next to the update description. If you click this button, the reference to the related update of that document will be copied in the clipboard and the label and colour of the button will change in order to indicate that you copied that reference into the clipboard. You can then paste this information into the related Request older versions form.
Using Innohub Legal Center you can notify us about potential legal and/or privacy issues that you may encounter the using our services. In order to do this, you have to use one of the dedicated forms that are available on Innohub Legal Center, the Legal issues form for general legal issues and the Privacy issues form for privacy issues. Please note that (first) these forms are setting cookies on your computer/device and (second) you will need to provide us personal information in order to allow us to process your request.
Please pay attention to the mandatory information that is required by these forms, especially to the email. You have to provide us with a valid email address (may be the email address that you used for registration on innohub.space or another email address that you currently use). We will be in contact with you on the email address that you provide through the forms and we will not use any other of your email addresses that we may have in our records even if we may identify this.