Last update of the Privacy Statement: April 10, 2019
This Privacy statement explains what information we gather about you, what we use that information for, and who we give that information to. It also sets out your rights in relation to your information and who you can contact for more information or queries.
This Privacy statement describes how PMC handles personal information collected through the site innohub.space that link to this Privacy statement (“the Website”). By using the Website and providing personal information to PMC, you acknowledge you have read this Privacy statement, and, to the extent your consent is necessary and valid under applicable law, you consent to the collection and use of such personal information by PMC in accordance with this Privacy statement. In this Privacy statement, your information is sometimes called “personal data” or “personal information”. We also sometimes collectively refer to handling, collecting, protecting or storing your personal information as “processing” such personal information.
The law allows us to process your personal data in the way we do because the processing is:
- necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests that we pursue, which are:
- to run and administer our business
to provide you with our services and products
- to evaluate, develop or improve our services and products
- to keep you informed about relevant products and services you are using
- to provide you with an efficient and smooth customer experience
- to run and administer our business
- necessary for the performance of our contract with you
- necessary to satisfy any legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subject, or permitted by you because you have given us consent.
Links to other sites
What information we collect
- Your name
- Your contact information:
- email address
- telephone number
- Your social account information (LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter)
How we collect personal information
How we use personal information
The only purpose for collecting your personal information is to be able to communicate with you. We will not use your personal information for other purposes and we will not transfer/give/sale your personal information to third parties. We may disclose personal information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- when explicitly requested by you
- for regulatory compliance purposes
We may also disclose your personal information to law enforcement, regulatory and other government agencies as required by and/or in accordance with applicable law or regulation.
Retention of personal information
At any time, you have the right:
- to be informed about the processing of your personal data
- to request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you
- to request rectification of your personal data if you consider that it is inaccurate or not up-to-date
- to ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it
- to restrict/withdraw consent for processing of your personal data
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to enforce any of these rights. Any request for access to your personal data must be in writing and we will respond within a reasonable period in compliance with Data Protection Legislation. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee (reflecting the costs of providing the information) or to refuse to respond where requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive. In this case, we will explain the situation to you and we will inform you about your rights.
Modifications to the Privacy Statement
Contact information and complaints
If you have any questions or complaints about this Privacy statement or the way your personal information is processed on the website, or would like to exercise one of your rights set out above, please contact us by email at email@example.com or use the Privacy issues form.